Every Tuesday the church is open from 10 - noon for anyone who needs groceries. Ring the gray doorbell on the right hand side of the door.
One Saturday a month, the Food Pantry is open. From 10-11 am, it is open to registered guests. Use the green Sign Up button at the top of the page to sign up. Please read the following before signing up:
* Use one slot per family registered.
* If you are picking up for more than one family, add a second sign up spot.
* If you need formula or diapers, please register and list the brand and type of formula and the size of the diapers (we want to ensure they fit your child)
* Registration opens on the 1st of the month and closes the day before pantry.
*At pantry you will be provided with 20-35 pounds of groceries along with the option to choose meat, produce, animal food, and other options we have available.
* If you do not register and need groceries, we host an open pantry for anyone on that day from 11-11:30 am.
Register at the link above or come to open pantry on 1/23 @ 11:00 am.